Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Starbucks Coffee Jelly

Moi, Pigsy, is a caffeine junkie, and also a die-heart fan of bubble milk teas. So Starbucks' latest offering seemed too good to be true. The best of both worlds!? Could it be? Is world peace at last a reality? Will I eventually settle down with a filthy rich husband and join the league of elite tai tais???

Anyways, I had to try for myself this perfect concoction.


EPIC FAILURE. My dreams were squashed on the first sip. Skinny latte and agar-agar proves to be a disastrous pairing. The 'Coffee Jellies' were merely soft, watery versions of our local agar-agar, with a hint of sweetness. I guess I had high expectations when I had to fork out RM14+ for a freaking cup of coffee... WTF!

So moral of the story is pairing 2 good things don't always guarantee you an awesome product. Just like me and Ryan Reynolds will never work out because we just don't have that spark together...

0 comments:

 
Backpackies. com. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.